This is a complete hands-on training course, if you don’t have your own equipment you can rent what you need from us. During the course you will have the opportunity make two complete videos.
These are the same courses used to train professional journalists at the BBC, The New York Times, Conde Nast, McGraw Hill, Radio Free Europe, ARD in Germany, as well as the Travel Channel and many other major media and journalism companies around the world.
4 Days, 9:30am – 6pm
90 York Way
This course is specifically designed for the media
professional who wishes to become proficient in the use of
digital video both for broadcast and for online. It is open to
current employees of media companies; those who wish to
work for media companies and to those who would like to
freelance and sell their work.
At the end of four days, you will be able to deliver a
professional, broadcast quality video piece every single time.
No prior experience in video or television is required for this
• How to shoot great video
• How to script a video story
• How to edit video on a laptop quickly and easily
• How to structure a compelling story for video
• How to track your own voice and create narration
• How to mix audio for professional results
• How to add music, graphics and titles to your video
• How to produce a professional product every time
• How to create great video stories for air or online
• How to upload and distribute your video
• How to market and sell your video (for freelancers)
• Legal and copyright issues
• Music rights
- Evan Scherr
- Timothy J. Engel
- Christina Lowe
90 York Way
Tuesday Sept 23rd- Friday Sept 26th, 2014
4 Days £1275
New York City
15 West 53rd St.
New York, NY 10019
Thursday-Sunday September 11-14, 2014
4 Days $1995 $1595 20% Off Early Bird Special