For nearly 25 years we have been building, designing, consulting on and constructing some of the most cost-effective television stations and networks in the world.
By combining state-of-the-art digital technologies with new and ever changing approaches to content creation and distribution, we have been able to cut production costs, often by 50% or more while expanding covering and improving quality.
Ricki Green on Radio Free Europe’s Conversion to Video
Rosenblum TV converted Radio Free Europe to create high quality digital video. Ricki Green, Associate Director of Visual Media, talks about their experience.
This is done through our hands-on approach.
We don’t just consult. We equip, train and move on-site to make sure we deliver what we have promised.
And we do.
Over the years, our clients and projects have included:
- The complete restructuring of The BBC’s national news network: Taking The BBC from having 64 beta crews covering the country every day to having more than 1200 cameras covering the country. More content at a far lower cost.
- Converting The Voice of America from a short-wave radio service to a global VJ-driven television network with more than 165 video equipped correspondents worldwide.
- Building and producing cost-effective local TV stations based on the VJ concept, from Time/Warner’s NY1 to London’s Channel 1 to Verizon’s FiOS1 network.
- Building, designing and implementing low cost national television news operations based on digital VJs in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and many other countries.
- Empowering, training and equipping new entrants to the world of video production from The United Nations to Radio Free Europe to NOAA to GSA.gov and many others.
- Transitioning print publications to the world of cost-effective online video production in-house by training and equipping their staff – from Conde Nast to McGraw Hill to Parade Magazine to Business Week to The Newark Star Ledger and many others.
- Training, empowering and deploying armies of Citizen Journalists worldwide, from Current TV to The Travel Channel Academy to The Guardian Media Academy.