For nearly 25 years we have been building, designing, consulting on and constructing some of the most cost-effective television stations and networks in the world.
By combining state-of-the-art digital technologies with new and ever changing approaches to content creation and distribution, we have been able to cut production costs, often by 50% or more while expanding covering and improving quality.
Ricki Green on Radio Free Europe’s conversion to video
[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnqFwc5zhps “]
Rosenblum TV converted Radio Free Europe to create high quality digital video. Ricki Green, Associate Director of Visual Media, talks about their experience.
This is done through our hands-on approach.
We don’t just consult. We equip, train and move on-site to make sure we deliver what we have promised.
And we do.
Over the years, our clients and projects have included:
- The complete restructuring of The BBC’s national news network: Taking The BBC from having 64 beta crews covering the country every day to having more than 1200 cameras covering the country. More content at a far lower cost.
- Converting The Voice of America from a short-wave radio service to a global VJ-driven television network with more than 165 video equipped correspondents worldwide.
- Building and producing cost-effective local TV stations based on the VJ concept, from Time/Warner’s NY1 to London’s Channel 1 to Verizon’s FiOS1 network.
- Building, designing and implementing low cost national television news operations based on digital VJs in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and many other countries.
- Empowering, training and equipping new entrants to the world of video production from The United Nations to Radio Free Europe to NOAA to GSA.gov and many others.
- Transitioning print publications to the world of cost-effective online video production in-house by training and equipping their staff – from Conde Nast to McGraw Hill to Parade Magazine to Business Week to The Newark Star Ledger and many others.
- Training, empowering and deploying armies of Citizen Journalists worldwide, from Current TV to The Travel Channel Academy to The Guardian Media Academy.
Nyler Abdou – Newark-Star Ledger